1. High purity 4N OFC conductor , with copper and Al-foil double shielded allow for maximum signal transfer, reduce distortion and signal loss.
2. High density shielding and gold-plated connectors protection against radio frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI), ensure superior signal integrity and outstanding strain relief.
3. Antioxidant and abrasion-resistant connector, and wearing nylon sheath, increase the cable durability.
4. The cable is soft, flexible, signal without any attenuation.
5. Connector: copper terminal with 24K gold-plated, nonmagnetic Zn alloy housing
6. This thick digital fully shielded high definition OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) cable suitable for home cinema and digital stereo hi-fi systems
7. Usually used to connect hi-fi separates together or DVD player to hi-fi.
8. The phono connectors on any audio hardware give left and right channel audio,
and can connect to anything with matching connectors
| Package Weight |
|One Package Weight|| 0.20kgs / 0.43lb |
|Carton Weight|| 10.10kgs / 22.27lb |
|Carton Size|| 47cm * 44cm * 37cm / 18.5inch * 17.32inch * 14.57inch |